30th Annual General meeting of BCN was held on 22 December 2012. ...
In a bid to stop the dramatically declining numbers of vultures in Nepal, Bird Conservation Nepal organised two day training on Vulture conservation and management on 22-23 November and major discussions were centred on conserving vultures in Nepal. ...
Mr Bheshraj Ghimire, General Secretary and Miss Menuka Basnyat, Membership and Education Officer participated 3rd Asian Bird Fair and 11th Thailand Birdfair 2012 held at Bangpu, Samut Prakarn Province,Thailand from 10 to 11 November 2012 organised by The Bird Conservation Society of Thailand (BCST). ...
The second annual meeting of Saving Asia's Vultures from Extinction (SAVE)" consortium was held in Kathmandu, 5-6 November and reports major progress from the ten national and international partners. ...
At the Convention on Biological Diversity’s COP11 in Hyderabad, India, Dr Krishna Chandra Paudel (Secretary, Ministry of Forests and Soil Conservation in Nepal) has launched a report entitled Conserving biodiversity and delivering ecosystem services at Important Bird Areas in Nepal. ...
Results of Bird Photography Competition were announced on 31 August 2012 on the occasion of 4th International Vulture Awareness Day at National Academy of Fine Arts, Naxal. Mr. Susheel Shrestha, Mr. Seejan Gyawali and Mr. Yatra Thulung won first, second and third prize respectively. ...
In collaboration with District Livestock Service Office (DLSO) Kapilvastu and Nepal Para Veterinary & Livestock Association (NEVLA), Kapilvastu we organised Provisional Vulture Safe Zone workshop on 13 August 2012 at Taulihawa in order to strengthen Vulture Safe Zones in Nepal. ...
As a part of strengthening Vulture Safe Zones Bird Conservation Nepal in collaboration with District Livestock Service Office (DLSO) Rupandehi, District Forest Office Rupandehi and Jatayu Restaurant Management Committee Gaidatal on 22 August 2012 at Bhairahawa. ...
Following the trans-boundary exposure visit for conservationist from India and Pakistan, in early June, Bird Conservation Nepal organized a day long international workshop on "Establishing and Managing Vulture Safe Zone in Nepal" Dhangadi, Kailali on June 21, 2012. ...
- YAE - Rs. 280
- Vimal Thapa - Rs. 1000
- Rajendra Gurung - Rs. 1000
- BCN Pokhara Branch , Pokhara Street Festival - Rs. 632
- Bhuwan Mani Sharma , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Keshav Ghimire , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Dayaram Pandey , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Sonam Tashi Lama , Yamphudin-3, Taplejung - Rs. 100
- World Migratory Bird Day 2013 - Rs. 3300
- Rainor Stoll , birdingtours GmbH, Germany - Rs. 25,323
- Abinash Nepali , Germany - Rs. 1500
- Carolline Forell , USA - Rs. 150
- Charles Patton and Leslie Harris , USA - Rs. 150
- Toby Wheeler , USA - Rs. 330
- Rajendra Gurung (Patron, BCN) , Kapan - Rs. 2500
- Reliance Public School(Student from grade 3 to 5) , Kapan - Rs. 365
- Samir Maharjan - Rs. 500
- International Vulture Awareness Day 2011 - Rs. 2300
- Deepak Adhikari - Rs. 500
- Anand Chaudhary - Rs. 1275
- Dr. Hum Bahadur Gurung - Rs. 250
- Butch Lama - Rs. 700
- Sarah Piper - Rs. 2000
- Charles W. Norris Brown - Rs. 300
- Puja Gurung - Rs. 466
- Surya Prakash Tiwari - Rs. 200
- Ramesh K Pariyar - Rs. 500
- Golden Gate College - Rs. 77
- Shree Namuna Mahendra Sec. School - Rs. 902
- Bright Star Worker's Higher Secondary School - Rs. 510
- Shree Bolambu Secondary School - Rs. 1055
- Apollo Int'l School - Rs. 500
- Shree Chandi Bhairav Secondary School - Rs. 843
- Amar Jyoti Sec. School - Rs. 730
- Shree Chandrika Devi Secondary School - Rs. 501
- David Fiddell - Rs. 500
- Local people from Sikles Village , Kaski - Rs. 4223
- PABSON Programme , Surkhet - Rs. 3000
- Children's Paradise Boarding School , Surkhet - Rs. 2000
- Leknath Festival , Kaski - Rs. 2500
- Amar Singh High School , Pokhara - Rs. 1660
- United Academy , Pokhara - Rs. 1035
- Suryodaya Boarding School , Pokhara - Rs. 1000
- Narayanjan Secondary School , Mache Gaun - Rs. 891
- Shree Baghbhairav Secondary School , Kirtipur - Rs. 1035
- Green Village Education Foundation , Kirtipur - Rs. 500
- Program at Dhanding , email@example.com - Rs. 1500
- Evergreen Higher Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 1500
- Shree Bajrayogini Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 2800
- Serene Hill Secondary English School , Sankhu - Rs. 953
- Nuwakot Festival - Rs. 2000
- Exhibition (Climate Change) at Basantapur - Rs. 547
- BCN Day Celebration - Rs. 645
- 9th street exhibition and public awareness campaign - Rs. 766