Final Evaluation and Sharing Workshop “Strengthening Capacity of Local Institutions for the promotion of Eco-tourism in Ghachowk” project
Bird Conservation Nepal in coordination with Vulture Conservation Management Committee, Ghachowk organized a final evaluation workshop of the project funded by Rufford Small Grants Foundation at Ghachowk, Kaski on 28th July 2013. ...
Project inception workshop of “Enhancing community based vulture conservation in western lowland of Nepal” project
Bird Conservation Nepal organized an inception workshop of the project at Bhirahawa, Rupandehi on 7th July 2013. Districts level stakeholders including government line agencies and local level community-based organizations from Dang, Kapilvastu, Rupandehi and Nawalparasi districts were participated in the programme. ...
With the aim to generate awareness about bird watching among local people and to promote bird tourism, Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN), Pokhara Branch organized a one day training program "Training on Bird Watching Tourism'', at Ghachowk, Kaski on 8th June 2013. ...
One day vulture conservation awareness programme was conducted at Dumkibas, Nawalparasi on 5th June 2013. The programme was organised by Sundari Community Forest, Amarapuri, Nawalparasi with a support from Bird Conservation Nepal. ...
One day training on local lodge management and hospitality was conducted at Ghachowk, Kaski to strengthen home-stay and promote eco-tourism in area on 23 June 2013. The programme was organized by Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN) Pokhara branch and Vulture Conservation and Management Committee Ghachok, Kaski supported by Bird Conservation Nepal. ...
Doti district has been declared Diclofenac Free Zone (DFZ) on 18th June 2013. In a programme jointly organized by District Livestock Service Office, Doti, District Forest Office, Doti and Bird conservation Nepal (BCN), satakeholders from all local government authorities, NGOs and media declared Doti District as Diclofenac free Zone. ...
In a bid to stop the dramatically declining numbers of vultures in Nepal, District level coordination meeting has been completed in district head quarter Gothalapani, Baitadi on 14th June 2013. ...
June, 2012 - A team of conservationists from Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN) recently completed annual road count survey of vultures across Terai lowland following east-west highway covering 638 km from Narayanghat in Chitawan to Gaddachowki of Kanchanpur. ...
BCN celebrated World Environment Day 2013 jointly with Central Zoo – National Trust for Nature Conservation, IUCN, WWF and Lalitpur Sub-metropolitan city on 5 June at Jawalakhel. This year’s world environment day was celebrated with the theme “Think.Eat.Save", ...
- Koshi Tappu Bird Watching Camp Pvt , Sunsari - Rs. 500
- Vimal Thapa - Rs. 1000
- Rajendra Gurung - Rs. 1000
- BCN Pokhara Branch , Pokhara Street Festival - Rs. 632
- Bhuwan Mani Sharma , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Keshav Ghimire , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Sonam Tashi Lama , Yamphudin-3, Taplejung - Rs. 100
- World Migratory Bird Day 2013 - Rs. 3300
- Rainor Stoll , birdingtours GmbH, Germany - Rs. 25,323
- Abinash Nepali , Germany - Rs. 1500
- Carolline Forell , USA - Rs. 150
- Charles Patton and Leslie Harris , USA - Rs. 150
- Toby Wheeler , USA - Rs. 330
- Rajendra Gurung (Patron, BCN) , Kapan - Rs. 2500
- Reliance Public School(Student from grade 3 to 5) , Kapan - Rs. 365
- Samir Maharjan - Rs. 500
- International Vulture Awareness Day 2011 - Rs. 2300
- Deepak Adhikari - Rs. 500
- Anand Chaudhary - Rs. 1275
- Dr. Hum Bahadur Gurung - Rs. 250
- Butch Lama - Rs. 700
- Sarah Piper - Rs. 2000
- Charles W. Norris Brown - Rs. 300
- Puja Gurung - Rs. 466
- Surya Prakash Tiwari - Rs. 200
- Ramesh K Pariyar - Rs. 500
- Shree Namuna Mahendra Sec. School - Rs. 902
- Bright Star Worker's Higher Secondary School - Rs. 510
- Shree Bolambu Secondary School - Rs. 1055
- Apollo Int'l School - Rs. 500
- Shree Chandi Bhairav Secondary School - Rs. 843
- Amar Jyoti Sec. School - Rs. 730
- Shree Chandrika Devi Secondary School - Rs. 501
- David Fiddell - Rs. 500
- Local people from Sikles Village , Kaski - Rs. 4223
- PABSON Programme , Surkhet - Rs. 3000
- Children's Paradise Boarding School , Surkhet - Rs. 2000
- Leknath Festival , Kaski - Rs. 2500
- Amar Singh High School , Pokhara - Rs. 1660
- United Academy , Pokhara - Rs. 1035
- Suryodaya Boarding School , Pokhara - Rs. 1000
- Narayanjan Secondary School , Mache Gaun - Rs. 891
- Shree Baghbhairav Secondary School , Kirtipur - Rs. 1035
- Green Village Education Foundation , Kirtipur - Rs. 500
- Program at Dhanding , firstname.lastname@example.org - Rs. 1500
- Evergreen Higher Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 1500
- Shree Bajrayogini Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 2800
- Serene Hill Secondary English School , Sankhu - Rs. 953
- Nuwakot Festival - Rs. 2000
- Exhibition (Climate Change) at Basantapur - Rs. 547
- BCN Day Celebration - Rs. 645
- 9th street exhibition and public awareness campaign - Rs. 766