The regional consultative workshop on revision of Vulture Conservation Action Plan was organised by BCN at Sauraha Chitwan on 6 June 2014. BCN has been assisting Department of National Parks and Wildlife Conservation Nepal for the revision of Vulture Conservation Action Plan ...
BCN joined hands with conservation partners, NTNC, IUCN and WWF to celebrate World Environment Day 2014 organizing various programs on 5 June 2014 at Jawalakhel. ...
Book published by BCN entitled "Vulture Conservation in Nepal" released on the occasion of International Biodiversity Day 2014
Book entitled “Vulture Conservation in Nepal” was released on 22 May, 2014 in a programme organized by Ministry of Forests and Soil Conservation on the occasion of International Biodiversity Day-2014. ...
Awareness programme on vulture conservation for community and local stakeholders was organized at Tansen, Salghari of Tansen Palpa on 20 May 2014.The programme organized by Adheri Chharchhare Community Forest, Madanpokhara Palpa was supported by BCN. ...
One day interaction and sharing on the project “Enhancing community-based vulture conservation in western lowland of Nepal.”
Environmental Sustainable Development and Research Centre (ESDRC) and BCN jointly organized an interaction program on the project “Enhancing community-based vulture conservation in western lowland of Nepal” on 13th May 2014. ...
BCN has been assisting Department of National Parks and Wildlife Conservation Nepal for the revision of Vulture Conservation Action Plan. BCN organized one day regional consultative workshop at Nepalgunj, Banke on 11th May 2014. ...
Bird Conservation Nepal completed annual road count survey of vultures across terailowland following east-west highway covering 638 km from Narayanghat of Chitawan to Gaddachowki of Kanchanpur. The survey was conducted from 2 May to 16 May 2013 ina vehicle driven at a rate of 20 Km/h. ...
Bird Consrvation Nepal (BCN) marked the World Migratory Bird Day (WMBD) 2014 by organizing Birdathon (bird race) at Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park on 10 May 2014. This year’s theme for World Migratory Bird Day 2014 was” Destination Flyways: Migratory Birds and Tourism” which highlighted the links between migratory birds conservation, local community development and wildlife watching tourism around the world. ...
Stakeholder awareness and interaction workshop was organized on 18 April 2014 at Khalanga, Jajarkot where globally threatened Red-headed vulture nest was found recently. The programme was organized by District Livestock Service Office Jajarkot and Barekot yekikrit paryabaran samiti, Jajarkot. ...
Interaction and Inception Program on “Protecting the critically endangered vultures of suklaphanta wildlife Reserve and Kailali district, Nepal through community–based integrated approaches” at Dhangadi, Kailali.
Bird Conservation Nepal organized an interaction and inception program on “Protecting the critically endangered vultures of suklaphanta wildlife Reserve and Kailali district, Nepal through community–based integrated approaches.” at Dhangadhi Kailali on 4 April, 2014. ...
- Koshi Tappu Bird Watching Camp Pvt , Sunsari - Rs. 500
- Vimal Thapa - Rs. 1000
- Rajendra Gurung - Rs. 1000
- BCN Pokhara Branch , Pokhara Street Festival - Rs. 632
- Bhuwan Mani Sharma , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Keshav Ghimire , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Sonam Tashi Lama , Yamphudin-3, Taplejung - Rs. 100
- World Migratory Bird Day 2013 - Rs. 3300
- Rainor Stoll , birdingtours GmbH, Germany - Rs. 25,323
- Abinash Nepali , Germany - Rs. 1500
- Carolline Forell , USA - Rs. 150
- Charles Patton and Leslie Harris , USA - Rs. 150
- Toby Wheeler , USA - Rs. 330
- Rajendra Gurung (Patron, BCN) , Kapan - Rs. 2500
- Reliance Public School(Student from grade 3 to 5) , Kapan - Rs. 365
- Samir Maharjan - Rs. 500
- International Vulture Awareness Day 2011 - Rs. 2300
- Deepak Adhikari - Rs. 500
- Anand Chaudhary - Rs. 1275
- Dr. Hum Bahadur Gurung - Rs. 250
- Butch Lama - Rs. 700
- Sarah Piper - Rs. 2000
- Charles W. Norris Brown - Rs. 300
- Puja Gurung - Rs. 466
- Surya Prakash Tiwari - Rs. 200
- Ramesh K Pariyar - Rs. 500
- Shree Namuna Mahendra Sec. School - Rs. 902
- Bright Star Worker's Higher Secondary School - Rs. 510
- Shree Bolambu Secondary School - Rs. 1055
- Apollo Int'l School - Rs. 500
- Shree Chandi Bhairav Secondary School - Rs. 843
- Amar Jyoti Sec. School - Rs. 730
- Shree Chandrika Devi Secondary School - Rs. 501
- David Fiddell - Rs. 500
- Local people from Sikles Village , Kaski - Rs. 4223
- PABSON Programme , Surkhet - Rs. 3000
- Children's Paradise Boarding School , Surkhet - Rs. 2000
- Leknath Festival , Kaski - Rs. 2500
- Amar Singh High School , Pokhara - Rs. 1660
- United Academy , Pokhara - Rs. 1035
- Suryodaya Boarding School , Pokhara - Rs. 1000
- Narayanjan Secondary School , Mache Gaun - Rs. 891
- Shree Baghbhairav Secondary School , Kirtipur - Rs. 1035
- Green Village Education Foundation , Kirtipur - Rs. 500
- Program at Dhanding , email@example.com - Rs. 1500
- Evergreen Higher Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 1500
- Shree Bajrayogini Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 2800
- Serene Hill Secondary English School , Sankhu - Rs. 953
- Nuwakot Festival - Rs. 2000
- Exhibition (Climate Change) at Basantapur - Rs. 547
- BCN Day Celebration - Rs. 645
- 9th street exhibition and public awareness campaign - Rs. 766