In a bid to stop the illegal use of diclofenac in animals and poisoning to kill the problematic animals, Bird Conservation Nepal in collaboration with local NGO of Dang- Environmental Sustainable Development and Development Centre (ESDRC)-Nepal organised one day workshop on “Strengthening Diclofenac Free Zones for conserving critically endangered vultures” on 14 March 2013 ...
In order to stop illegal use of diclofenac in animals, Bird Conservation Nepal in collaboration with Jatayu Restaurant management Committee, Gaidatal and District Livestock Service Office (DLSO) Bhairahawa, organised one day interaction workshop at Bhiarahawa on 1 March 2013. ...
Satellite transmitter fitting on Bengal florican Satellite transmitter fitting on Bengal Florican at KoshiTappu Wildlife Reserve was done from 26 March to 5 April 2013. ...
Training Workshop on Bengal Florican survey technique, 3-5 March 2013 Workshop on Bengal Florican survey technique was organized at Sauraha, Chitwan National Park on 3-5 March 2013. Aim of the workshop was do develop Bengal Florican survey techniques and train the field investigators who will be involved during the survey of Bengal Florican. Total 11 individuals representing Chitwan National Park, Bardia National Park, Suklaphanat Wildlife Reserve and Biodiversity Conservation Centre (NTNC Chit ...
Vultures are ecologically important birds that face a range of threats in Nepal. As a part of conserving critically endangered vultures through stopping the use of drug diclofenac completely a national workshop on “Effects of Diclofenac on vultures and its current issues in Nepal” was organized by Bird Conservation Nepal in collaboration with Department of National Parks and Wildlife Conservation, Nepal on 13 March 2013 in Hotel Malla Lainchour. ...
On 20th February 2013, Rolpa district was declared diclofenac free zone in the presence of Assistant Chief District Officer of Rolpa Mr. Dhan Bahadur Kc, , District Forest Officer, Chandra Devlal Karna, Om Bd Rana, DSP, District Police Office , District Agriculture Officer, ...
On 30 January 2013, Baglung district was Diclofenac Free Zone (DFZ) ...
Diclofenac Free Zone (DFZ) has been declared to Myagdi district on 25 January 2013. This program was jointly organized by District Livestock Service Office (DLSO) Myagdi and Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN). Altogether 35 participants from various organisation participated the program. Honorable Chandra Bahadur Karki, Chief District Officer, Myagdi declared to Myagdi district as a Diclofenac Free Zone. ...
BCN organised Home stay Mangement and Hospitality Training from 14 to 18 December 2012 and Animal Husbandry Training from 16 to 18 December 2012 in Ghachowk. ...
- Koshi Tappu Bird Watching Camp Pvt , Sunsari - Rs. 500
- Vimal Thapa - Rs. 1000
- Rajendra Gurung - Rs. 1000
- BCN Pokhara Branch , Pokhara Street Festival - Rs. 632
- Bhuwan Mani Sharma , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Keshav Ghimire , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Sonam Tashi Lama , Yamphudin-3, Taplejung - Rs. 100
- World Migratory Bird Day 2013 - Rs. 3300
- Rainor Stoll , birdingtours GmbH, Germany - Rs. 25,323
- Abinash Nepali , Germany - Rs. 1500
- Carolline Forell , USA - Rs. 150
- Charles Patton and Leslie Harris , USA - Rs. 150
- Toby Wheeler , USA - Rs. 330
- Rajendra Gurung (Patron, BCN) , Kapan - Rs. 2500
- Reliance Public School(Student from grade 3 to 5) , Kapan - Rs. 365
- Samir Maharjan - Rs. 500
- International Vulture Awareness Day 2011 - Rs. 2300
- Deepak Adhikari - Rs. 500
- Anand Chaudhary - Rs. 1275
- Dr. Hum Bahadur Gurung - Rs. 250
- Butch Lama - Rs. 700
- Sarah Piper - Rs. 2000
- Charles W. Norris Brown - Rs. 300
- Puja Gurung - Rs. 466
- Surya Prakash Tiwari - Rs. 200
- Ramesh K Pariyar - Rs. 500
- Shree Namuna Mahendra Sec. School - Rs. 902
- Bright Star Worker's Higher Secondary School - Rs. 510
- Shree Bolambu Secondary School - Rs. 1055
- Apollo Int'l School - Rs. 500
- Shree Chandi Bhairav Secondary School - Rs. 843
- Amar Jyoti Sec. School - Rs. 730
- Shree Chandrika Devi Secondary School - Rs. 501
- David Fiddell - Rs. 500
- Local people from Sikles Village , Kaski - Rs. 4223
- PABSON Programme , Surkhet - Rs. 3000
- Children's Paradise Boarding School , Surkhet - Rs. 2000
- Leknath Festival , Kaski - Rs. 2500
- Amar Singh High School , Pokhara - Rs. 1660
- United Academy , Pokhara - Rs. 1035
- Suryodaya Boarding School , Pokhara - Rs. 1000
- Narayanjan Secondary School , Mache Gaun - Rs. 891
- Shree Baghbhairav Secondary School , Kirtipur - Rs. 1035
- Green Village Education Foundation , Kirtipur - Rs. 500
- Program at Dhanding , firstname.lastname@example.org - Rs. 1500
- Evergreen Higher Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 1500
- Shree Bajrayogini Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 2800
- Serene Hill Secondary English School , Sankhu - Rs. 953
- Nuwakot Festival - Rs. 2000
- Exhibition (Climate Change) at Basantapur - Rs. 547
- BCN Day Celebration - Rs. 645
- 9th street exhibition and public awareness campaign - Rs. 766