A community level awareness program was organized at Gargare, Rupendehi on 27 January 2014. The program was jointly organized by Bhisahi area forest office, Livestock sub center Gargare, Gaindatal jatayu restaurant management committee, Rudrapur community forest user group and Bird conservation Nepal. ...
An interaction program was jointly organized by BCN, Nepal Para veterinary and Livestock Association (NEVLA) district committee at Kapilabastu on 2nd December, 2013. Altogether 18 participants participated in the program. Vet practitioners who participated in the program committed support in stopping illegal use of diclofenac and help save vultures. ...
Bird Conservation Nepal organized the “Welcome to the Birds” (WTTB) event on 11 January at Taudaha. The event was organized with the coordination with the local New Taudaha Club and Shree KarkotakNagrajaNagraniVyasthapanSamaj. ...
BCN organised its 31st Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Kathmandu on 30 December, 2013. The AGM was attended by government officials, patrons, advisors, members, supporters of BCN and representatives from various conservation organisations. ...
Bird Conservation Nepal joined hands with partner organization in the celebration of International Vulture Awareness day on 7 September 2013. It was celebrated with different events in Kanchanpur, Kailali, Bake, Bardia, Rupendehi, Nawalparasi, Kapilvastu, Dang, Kaski, Argaakhachi and Chitwan ...
Final Evaluation and Sharing Workshop “Strengthening Capacity of Local Institutions for the promotion of Eco-tourism in Ghachowk” project
Bird Conservation Nepal in coordination with Vulture Conservation Management Committee, Ghachowk organized a final evaluation workshop of the project funded by Rufford Small Grants Foundation at Ghachowk, Kaski on 28th July 2013. ...
Project inception workshop of “Enhancing community based vulture conservation in western lowland of Nepal” project
Bird Conservation Nepal organized an inception workshop of the project at Bhirahawa, Rupandehi on 7th July 2013. Districts level stakeholders including government line agencies and local level community-based organizations from Dang, Kapilvastu, Rupandehi and Nawalparasi districts were participated in the programme. ...
With the aim to generate awareness about bird watching among local people and to promote bird tourism, Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN), Pokhara Branch organized a one day training program "Training on Bird Watching Tourism'', at Ghachowk, Kaski on 8th June 2013. ...
One day vulture conservation awareness programme was conducted at Dumkibas, Nawalparasi on 5th June 2013. The programme was organised by Sundari Community Forest, Amarapuri, Nawalparasi with a support from Bird Conservation Nepal. ...
One day training on local lodge management and hospitality was conducted at Ghachowk, Kaski to strengthen home-stay and promote eco-tourism in area on 23 June 2013. The programme was organized by Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN) Pokhara branch and Vulture Conservation and Management Committee Ghachok, Kaski supported by Bird Conservation Nepal. ...
- Koshi Tappu Bird Watching Camp Pvt , Sunsari - Rs. 500
- Vimal Thapa - Rs. 1000
- Rajendra Gurung - Rs. 1000
- BCN Pokhara Branch , Pokhara Street Festival - Rs. 632
- Bhuwan Mani Sharma , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Keshav Ghimire , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Sonam Tashi Lama , Yamphudin-3, Taplejung - Rs. 100
- World Migratory Bird Day 2013 - Rs. 3300
- Rainor Stoll , birdingtours GmbH, Germany - Rs. 25,323
- Abinash Nepali , Germany - Rs. 1500
- Carolline Forell , USA - Rs. 150
- Charles Patton and Leslie Harris , USA - Rs. 150
- Toby Wheeler , USA - Rs. 330
- Rajendra Gurung (Patron, BCN) , Kapan - Rs. 2500
- Reliance Public School(Student from grade 3 to 5) , Kapan - Rs. 365
- Samir Maharjan - Rs. 500
- International Vulture Awareness Day 2011 - Rs. 2300
- Deepak Adhikari - Rs. 500
- Anand Chaudhary - Rs. 1275
- Dr. Hum Bahadur Gurung - Rs. 250
- Butch Lama - Rs. 700
- Sarah Piper - Rs. 2000
- Charles W. Norris Brown - Rs. 300
- Puja Gurung - Rs. 466
- Surya Prakash Tiwari - Rs. 200
- Ramesh K Pariyar - Rs. 500
- Shree Namuna Mahendra Sec. School - Rs. 902
- Bright Star Worker's Higher Secondary School - Rs. 510
- Shree Bolambu Secondary School - Rs. 1055
- Apollo Int'l School - Rs. 500
- Shree Chandi Bhairav Secondary School - Rs. 843
- Amar Jyoti Sec. School - Rs. 730
- Shree Chandrika Devi Secondary School - Rs. 501
- David Fiddell - Rs. 500
- Local people from Sikles Village , Kaski - Rs. 4223
- PABSON Programme , Surkhet - Rs. 3000
- Children's Paradise Boarding School , Surkhet - Rs. 2000
- Leknath Festival , Kaski - Rs. 2500
- Amar Singh High School , Pokhara - Rs. 1660
- United Academy , Pokhara - Rs. 1035
- Suryodaya Boarding School , Pokhara - Rs. 1000
- Narayanjan Secondary School , Mache Gaun - Rs. 891
- Shree Baghbhairav Secondary School , Kirtipur - Rs. 1035
- Green Village Education Foundation , Kirtipur - Rs. 500
- Program at Dhanding , email@example.com - Rs. 1500
- Evergreen Higher Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 1500
- Shree Bajrayogini Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 2800
- Serene Hill Secondary English School , Sankhu - Rs. 953
- Nuwakot Festival - Rs. 2000
- Exhibition (Climate Change) at Basantapur - Rs. 547
- BCN Day Celebration - Rs. 645
- 9th street exhibition and public awareness campaign - Rs. 766