Bird Consrvation Nepal (BCN) marked the World Migratory Bird Day (WMBD) 2014 by organizing Birdathon (bird race) at Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park on 10 May 2014. This year’s theme for World Migratory Bird Day 2014 was” Destination Flyways: Migratory Birds and Tourism” which highlighted the links between migratory birds conservation, local community development and wildlife watching tourism around the world. ...
Stakeholder awareness and interaction workshop was organized on 18 April 2014 at Khalanga, Jajarkot where globally threatened Red-headed vulture nest was found recently. The programme was organized by District Livestock Service Office Jajarkot and Barekot yekikrit paryabaran samiti, Jajarkot. ...
Interaction and Inception Program on “Protecting the critically endangered vultures of suklaphanta wildlife Reserve and Kailali district, Nepal through community–based integrated approaches” at Dhangadi, Kailali.
Bird Conservation Nepal organized an interaction and inception program on “Protecting the critically endangered vultures of suklaphanta wildlife Reserve and Kailali district, Nepal through community–based integrated approaches.” at Dhangadhi Kailali on 4 April, 2014. ...
Vulture Conservation awareness program was held on 12 March 2014 in Banganga VDC of Kapilvastu district which is also one of the vulture nesting site. The programme was jointly organized by two community forest Lalmatiya community forest and Prativa community forest with the technical support of Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN). These community forests hold up the habitat of critically endangered white-rumped vulture. The programme was organized to familiarize the communities with the vanishing spe ...
Bird Conservation Nepal organised National Important Bird and Biodiversity (IBA) Monitoring Training Workshop from 3-5 March 2014 at Sauraha, Chitwan. Representatives from more than 20 IBAs participated in the training. The main objective of the training was to enhance the knowledge of IBA site representatives on Birdlife IBA monitoring technique and to develop National IBA monitoring programme. ...
Awareness program was organized for the farmers of Thakurapur, Rupandehi on 12 February 2014. This program was organized by Jatayau Restaurant management committee, GaindatalRupendehi with the technical and financial support of BCN. The participants were local farmers, Navadura community forest user group members, school teachers and officials from forest office. ...
BCN organized an orientation program on birds and birding technique for the students of New Horizon College in ButwalRupendehi on 5 February 2014. In the program the participants were oriented on the importance of birds and bird identification techniques. Around 60 students and teachers participated in the program ...
A community level awareness program was organized at Gargare, Rupendehi on 27 January 2014. The program was jointly organized by Bhisahi area forest office, Livestock sub center Gargare, Gaindatal jatayu restaurant management committee, Rudrapur community forest user group and Bird conservation Nepal. ...
An interaction program was jointly organized by BCN, Nepal Para veterinary and Livestock Association (NEVLA) district committee at Kapilabastu on 2nd December, 2013. Altogether 18 participants participated in the program. Vet practitioners who participated in the program committed support in stopping illegal use of diclofenac and help save vultures. ...
- Koshi Tappu Bird Watching Camp Pvt , Sunsari - Rs. 500
- Vimal Thapa - Rs. 1000
- Rajendra Gurung - Rs. 1000
- BCN Pokhara Branch , Pokhara Street Festival - Rs. 632
- Bhuwan Mani Sharma , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Keshav Ghimire , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Sonam Tashi Lama , Yamphudin-3, Taplejung - Rs. 100
- World Migratory Bird Day 2013 - Rs. 3300
- Rainor Stoll , birdingtours GmbH, Germany - Rs. 25,323
- Abinash Nepali , Germany - Rs. 1500
- Carolline Forell , USA - Rs. 150
- Charles Patton and Leslie Harris , USA - Rs. 150
- Toby Wheeler , USA - Rs. 330
- Rajendra Gurung (Patron, BCN) , Kapan - Rs. 2500
- Reliance Public School(Student from grade 3 to 5) , Kapan - Rs. 365
- Samir Maharjan - Rs. 500
- International Vulture Awareness Day 2011 - Rs. 2300
- Deepak Adhikari - Rs. 500
- Anand Chaudhary - Rs. 1275
- Dr. Hum Bahadur Gurung - Rs. 250
- Butch Lama - Rs. 700
- Sarah Piper - Rs. 2000
- Charles W. Norris Brown - Rs. 300
- Puja Gurung - Rs. 466
- Surya Prakash Tiwari - Rs. 200
- Ramesh K Pariyar - Rs. 500
- Shree Namuna Mahendra Sec. School - Rs. 902
- Bright Star Worker's Higher Secondary School - Rs. 510
- Shree Bolambu Secondary School - Rs. 1055
- Apollo Int'l School - Rs. 500
- Shree Chandi Bhairav Secondary School - Rs. 843
- Amar Jyoti Sec. School - Rs. 730
- Shree Chandrika Devi Secondary School - Rs. 501
- David Fiddell - Rs. 500
- Local people from Sikles Village , Kaski - Rs. 4223
- PABSON Programme , Surkhet - Rs. 3000
- Children's Paradise Boarding School , Surkhet - Rs. 2000
- Leknath Festival , Kaski - Rs. 2500
- Amar Singh High School , Pokhara - Rs. 1660
- United Academy , Pokhara - Rs. 1035
- Suryodaya Boarding School , Pokhara - Rs. 1000
- Narayanjan Secondary School , Mache Gaun - Rs. 891
- Shree Baghbhairav Secondary School , Kirtipur - Rs. 1035
- Green Village Education Foundation , Kirtipur - Rs. 500
- Program at Dhanding , firstname.lastname@example.org - Rs. 1500
- Evergreen Higher Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 1500
- Shree Bajrayogini Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 2800
- Serene Hill Secondary English School , Sankhu - Rs. 953
- Nuwakot Festival - Rs. 2000
- Exhibition (Climate Change) at Basantapur - Rs. 547
- BCN Day Celebration - Rs. 645
- 9th street exhibition and public awareness campaign - Rs. 766