On 30 January 2013, Baglung district was Diclofenac Free Zone (DFZ) ...
Diclofenac Free Zone (DFZ) has been declared to Myagdi district on 25 January 2013. This program was jointly organized by District Livestock Service Office (DLSO) Myagdi and Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN). Altogether 35 participants from various organisation participated the program. Honorable Chandra Bahadur Karki, Chief District Officer, Myagdi declared to Myagdi district as a Diclofenac Free Zone. ...
BCN organised Home stay Mangement and Hospitality Training from 14 to 18 December 2012 and Animal Husbandry Training from 16 to 18 December 2012 in Ghachowk. ...
30th Annual General meeting of BCN was held on 22 December 2012. ...
In a bid to stop the dramatically declining numbers of vultures in Nepal, Bird Conservation Nepal organised two day training on Vulture conservation and management on 22-23 November and major discussions were centred on conserving vultures in Nepal. ...
Mr Bheshraj Ghimire, General Secretary and Miss Menuka Basnyat, Membership and Education Officer participated 3rd Asian Bird Fair and 11th Thailand Birdfair 2012 held at Bangpu, Samut Prakarn Province,Thailand from 10 to 11 November 2012 organised by The Bird Conservation Society of Thailand (BCST). ...
The second annual meeting of Saving Asia's Vultures from Extinction (SAVE)" consortium was held in Kathmandu, 5-6 November and reports major progress from the ten national and international partners. ...
At the Convention on Biological Diversity’s COP11 in Hyderabad, India, Dr Krishna Chandra Paudel (Secretary, Ministry of Forests and Soil Conservation in Nepal) has launched a report entitled Conserving biodiversity and delivering ecosystem services at Important Bird Areas in Nepal. ...
Results of Bird Photography Competition were announced on 31 August 2012 on the occasion of 4th International Vulture Awareness Day at National Academy of Fine Arts, Naxal. Mr. Susheel Shrestha, Mr. Seejan Gyawali and Mr. Yatra Thulung won first, second and third prize respectively. ...
In collaboration with District Livestock Service Office (DLSO) Kapilvastu and Nepal Para Veterinary & Livestock Association (NEVLA), Kapilvastu we organised Provisional Vulture Safe Zone workshop on 13 August 2012 at Taulihawa in order to strengthen Vulture Safe Zones in Nepal. ...
- Koshi Tappu Bird Watching Camp Pvt , Sunsari - Rs. 500
- Vimal Thapa - Rs. 1000
- Rajendra Gurung - Rs. 1000
- BCN Pokhara Branch , Pokhara Street Festival - Rs. 632
- Bhuwan Mani Sharma , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Keshav Ghimire , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Sonam Tashi Lama , Yamphudin-3, Taplejung - Rs. 100
- World Migratory Bird Day 2013 - Rs. 3300
- Rainor Stoll , birdingtours GmbH, Germany - Rs. 25,323
- Abinash Nepali , Germany - Rs. 1500
- Carolline Forell , USA - Rs. 150
- Charles Patton and Leslie Harris , USA - Rs. 150
- Toby Wheeler , USA - Rs. 330
- Rajendra Gurung (Patron, BCN) , Kapan - Rs. 2500
- Reliance Public School(Student from grade 3 to 5) , Kapan - Rs. 365
- Samir Maharjan - Rs. 500
- International Vulture Awareness Day 2011 - Rs. 2300
- Deepak Adhikari - Rs. 500
- Anand Chaudhary - Rs. 1275
- Dr. Hum Bahadur Gurung - Rs. 250
- Butch Lama - Rs. 700
- Sarah Piper - Rs. 2000
- Charles W. Norris Brown - Rs. 300
- Puja Gurung - Rs. 466
- Surya Prakash Tiwari - Rs. 200
- Ramesh K Pariyar - Rs. 500
- Shree Namuna Mahendra Sec. School - Rs. 902
- Bright Star Worker's Higher Secondary School - Rs. 510
- Shree Bolambu Secondary School - Rs. 1055
- Apollo Int'l School - Rs. 500
- Shree Chandi Bhairav Secondary School - Rs. 843
- Amar Jyoti Sec. School - Rs. 730
- Shree Chandrika Devi Secondary School - Rs. 501
- David Fiddell - Rs. 500
- Local people from Sikles Village , Kaski - Rs. 4223
- PABSON Programme , Surkhet - Rs. 3000
- Children's Paradise Boarding School , Surkhet - Rs. 2000
- Leknath Festival , Kaski - Rs. 2500
- Amar Singh High School , Pokhara - Rs. 1660
- United Academy , Pokhara - Rs. 1035
- Suryodaya Boarding School , Pokhara - Rs. 1000
- Narayanjan Secondary School , Mache Gaun - Rs. 891
- Shree Baghbhairav Secondary School , Kirtipur - Rs. 1035
- Green Village Education Foundation , Kirtipur - Rs. 500
- Program at Dhanding , email@example.com - Rs. 1500
- Evergreen Higher Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 1500
- Shree Bajrayogini Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 2800
- Serene Hill Secondary English School , Sankhu - Rs. 953
- Nuwakot Festival - Rs. 2000
- Exhibition (Climate Change) at Basantapur - Rs. 547
- BCN Day Celebration - Rs. 645
- 9th street exhibition and public awareness campaign - Rs. 766