Meeting for establishing Vulture Safe Zones in Terai region of Uttar Pradesh took place on 6 August 2011 in Lucknow, India. The objective of the meeting was to launch Vulture Safe Zone (VSZ) project in Uttar Pradesh, India. ...
Vulture conservation and management training successfully conducted in Dhangadhi, Kailali. The training was conducted from 5-6 July 2011. ...
A national workshop on Diclofenac Free Zone was jointly organised by Department of National Parks and Wildlife Conservation (DNPWC) and Bird Conservation Nepal (BCN) on 23 June 2011. ...
BCN organised a week long Bird Painting and Photography Exhibition to celebrate the World Environment Day 2011 throughout the first week of June. Painting and photography about birds is powerful conservation awareness tool to educate the general public that can make people more aware about the growing environmental problems and encourage them to support our conservation efforts. ...
World Migratory Bird Day is an annual campaign initiated in 2006 is backed by the United Nations and is devoted to celebrating migratory birds and promoting their conservation worldwide. ...
Department of National Park and Wildlife Conservation (DNPWC) has been celebrating first week of Nepali new year as Wildlife Week in collaboration with national partners organising several awareness activities about wildlife of Nepal. Like previous year BCN also joined hand with DNPWC in celebrating 16th Wildlife Week and took a lead on organising birdwatching at Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park (SNNP) on 16 April 2011. ...
Satellite tagging of oriental white-rumped vulture chicks: Six vulture chicks from Kapilvastu and Rupandehi Vulture Safe Zones were fitted with satellite tags to monitor their movements and learn about their dispersal behavior within and outside the Vulture Safe Zone. ...
20 Oriental white-rumped vulture chicks (Gyps bengalensis) were collected from the wild (Dang, Kapilvastu, Rupandehi and Arghakhachhi district) for the Vulture Conservation Breeding Centre and transferred to a quarantine aviary at Biodiversity Conservation Centre, NTNC, Sauraha. ...
"Saving Asia's vultures from extinction (SAVE)" consortium launched 10-year strategy chalked out by DNPWC, BCN, NTNC, RSPB and ZSL to conserve vultures
Kathmandu: (22nd February) : As a part of the second phase of the ongoing vulture conservation efforts in Nepal, the ambitious "Saving Asia's vultures from extinction (SAVE)" consortium was launched here today by Subash Nemwang, Rt. ...
- YAE - Rs. 280
- Vimal Thapa - Rs. 1000
- Rajendra Gurung - Rs. 1000
- BCN Pokhara Branch , Pokhara Street Festival - Rs. 632
- Bhuwan Mani Sharma , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Keshav Ghimire , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Dayaram Pandey , IOF, Pokhara - Rs. 100
- Sonam Tashi Lama , Yamphudin-3, Taplejung - Rs. 100
- World Migratory Bird Day 2013 - Rs. 3300
- Rainor Stoll , birdingtours GmbH, Germany - Rs. 25,323
- Abinash Nepali , Germany - Rs. 1500
- Carolline Forell , USA - Rs. 150
- Charles Patton and Leslie Harris , USA - Rs. 150
- Toby Wheeler , USA - Rs. 330
- Rajendra Gurung (Patron, BCN) , Kapan - Rs. 2500
- Reliance Public School(Student from grade 3 to 5) , Kapan - Rs. 365
- Samir Maharjan - Rs. 500
- International Vulture Awareness Day 2011 - Rs. 2300
- Deepak Adhikari - Rs. 500
- Anand Chaudhary - Rs. 1275
- Dr. Hum Bahadur Gurung - Rs. 250
- Butch Lama - Rs. 700
- Sarah Piper - Rs. 2000
- Charles W. Norris Brown - Rs. 300
- Puja Gurung - Rs. 466
- Surya Prakash Tiwari - Rs. 200
- Ramesh K Pariyar - Rs. 500
- Golden Gate College - Rs. 77
- Shree Namuna Mahendra Sec. School - Rs. 902
- Bright Star Worker's Higher Secondary School - Rs. 510
- Shree Bolambu Secondary School - Rs. 1055
- Apollo Int'l School - Rs. 500
- Shree Chandi Bhairav Secondary School - Rs. 843
- Amar Jyoti Sec. School - Rs. 730
- Shree Chandrika Devi Secondary School - Rs. 501
- David Fiddell - Rs. 500
- Local people from Sikles Village , Kaski - Rs. 4223
- PABSON Programme , Surkhet - Rs. 3000
- Children's Paradise Boarding School , Surkhet - Rs. 2000
- Leknath Festival , Kaski - Rs. 2500
- Amar Singh High School , Pokhara - Rs. 1660
- United Academy , Pokhara - Rs. 1035
- Suryodaya Boarding School , Pokhara - Rs. 1000
- Narayanjan Secondary School , Mache Gaun - Rs. 891
- Shree Baghbhairav Secondary School , Kirtipur - Rs. 1035
- Green Village Education Foundation , Kirtipur - Rs. 500
- Program at Dhanding , email@example.com - Rs. 1500
- Evergreen Higher Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 1500
- Shree Bajrayogini Secondary School , Sankhu - Rs. 2800
- Serene Hill Secondary English School , Sankhu - Rs. 953
- Nuwakot Festival - Rs. 2000
- Exhibition (Climate Change) at Basantapur - Rs. 547
- BCN Day Celebration - Rs. 645
- 9th street exhibition and public awareness campaign - Rs. 766